exhaustive opinions?

Hello all!

It's way past time to replace the ENTIRE exhaust system under my 86 GTV6.
The rear 2/3 is gone, literally. The front section with catalytic convertor
is damaged/no longer serviceable.

Living in the salty northeast of the USA, rust if a very definate
consideration. Also I must keep the catalytic convertor to make the state
happy.

I'm very tempted to go for the gold and call Stebro and tell them to send
me one with everything.

Any dissenting opinions/better ideas before I put my money on the counter?
(is this a big "Kick Me!" sign or what?)

Any and all opinions welcomed, here or direct. I need to make a decision
quickly. Driving to work with earplugs in just isn't going to cut it.

                    Thanks in advance;

                         Paul Matulewicz
                         the Fingerlakes of NY
                         86 GTV6  (WAY LOUD!)