Re: The popsicle-digest

- --IMA.Boundary.4619767090

Subject: The popsicle-digest
Author:  <JHertzman@domain.elided> at Internet
Date:    10/5/98 4:29 PM

John said: "I wasn't advising cutting the gasket..."
Bob replies: "sorry, I extrapolated your line of discussion apparantly beyond
what you intended..."

John also said: ".... if he wants to have a crack at my Sport Sedan
windshields I would be glad to have him come down to Raleigh for a weekend
tutorial- I will provide popsickles, beer, bed & breakfast (if he is not
allergic to Maine Coon cats, otherwise he can sleep in the garage) and two
Sport Sedan parts cars."
Bob replies: " Thanks for the offer!  Perhaps next quarter I can take you up
on it.  This quarter I'm spending first shift at work, second shift with my
kiddies, and third shift scrambling to finish my gtv.  Next quarter, hun will
be done student teaching, and my gtv will be done (well, I can dream, can't
I?)"

John said further: " I would enjoy seeing a master ply his craft."
Bob replies: " Thanks for the compliment, but I am certainly no master! :) "

John concluded: " Bob? Preference on beer-brand? Dinner with or without
anchovies?"
Bob replies: "I've acquired a taste for Belgian beers.  I especially enjoy
Hoegaarden Verboden Vrucht, although I haven't seen it on this side of the
Atlantic.  At home, I typically drink Sam Adam Boston Lager, or Killian's Red
(because it's cheap and pretty good), or sometimes Yuengling Porter (which used
to be cheap, but is still good).  Ultimately though, my motto is any free beer
is a good one (with the possible exception of Olympia... yuk!).  I'll also eat
the little fishies."

John H.
- --IMA.Boundary.4619767090