ALFA SEXISM

"""""Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:46:24 -0400
From: "dahlink" <evangeline@domain.elided>
Subject: Fuel Door Opener Cable Fix

Hello All!

I am looking for some help.  I'm not technically inclined, so please bear
with me.  :) The cable that connects from the fuel door hatch to the little
lever located on the driver door frame which operates it has snapped on my
'90 Spider.  I am driving around with pliers to pull on the cable to open
the fuel door.  This is fine, but I really should fix it.  My boyfriend,
who IS technically inclined has volunteered to fix it for me.

To make his life a little bit easier, could anyone please let me know what
sort of parts I would need to buy for the fix as well as how to go about it
and how long it would take?  In other words...is a six pack sufficient or
do I need to buy a whole case of beer??????

Thanks in advance,
Evie
'90 Spider Veloce "DOLCE
____________          _________________    ____________________
____________________________
____________________

BLATANT SEXISM!!!!!! the assumption that male mechanical services can be
procured by the simple purchase of a small portion of BEER is outrageous!!!

Well sorry about that . Actually I believe the manual calls for a rather
extravagant home cooked 7 course meal with soup and salad as well as
anti-pasto. It is also specified that such meal must be served on linen and
with silverware. It must also include a premeal wine as well as a main
course wine and must be followed with a quality aperitif. Correct
installation technique is critical to the long-term reliability of the cable
and could affect your ability to easily obtain more motion lotion.
Thomas Baumen