badges - part numbers

I haven't followed the badge stream, but will pass on that I saw a good
number of badges this week in the counter at Auto Delta in Atlanta.  They
had Milano on them.

Speaking of Auto Delta, is everyone familiar with the plight of Albert
Cohen, former racing enthusiast and owner-operator of a good little Alfa
shop?  I'm only partly familiar.  Shortly after Albert serviced my '82
Spider, probably around 4 years ago, he was struck by a hit-and-run driver
while riding his bike.  He now uses a motorized chair and ventilator and
must live with his parents, who struggle to keep the shop open.  Current
head mechanic, Dalton, just installed my remanned engine from Auto Sports
Unlimited in my '91 64S.  I have a great deal of confidence in Dalton.

Would love to see these good people remain open somehow.  So, while I
personally "don't need no stinking badges," those who do might consider
calling 770 451 2277.  Ask for Perry or Victor or Jim because Dalton is
buried.

	[Morgan, Steve]   Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 09:57:53 +0930