badges - part numbers

ok.  "Milano" should be on the badge.

as for part numbers, ive got two different sets of part numbers for the
grille and rear alfa logo badges.

One set, from John, says thus:
the grill badge (distintivo per mascherina) was 2400.51012;
the rear deck badge (distintivo per cofano)) was 2400.51010;

The other, from the 1750 Cardisc, says some (possibly confusing) things :
the grille badge : 2400.51.002
the rear deck badge : 24000.51.002
it also gives a completely different part number  for the rear on RHD models
after 1454000 (mine is 1450472) - I assume this is a part# for the later
non-milano badges.

now, the cardisc's reference for the rear badge could be a typo, which would
imply that the two are actually the same.

this may be nit-picking, but if im going to send my mother chasing all over
Italy for these badges, I'd better get them right!

Ben