RE: Giulietta Brake Conversion

Jim Hayes has done what you are considering. He has a nice write up on the
procedure on his web page  http://www.fotec.com/jim.htm  If you end up going
with Dunlop Girling disks you should know that they are rare, and parts are
not easy to find. Jim also directed me to Alfa Stop in England. They still
carry and or make all of the parts for the Dunlop Girling brakes. They cater
to racing enthusiasts and were most helpful when we were looking for parts.
Their address and phone number is as follows:

Alfa Stop
Box 50
Belper, Derbyshire
DE56 1AS
tel: 0177-382-2000
fax: 0177-382-1900

No affiliation or connections, just a satisfied customer.

Good luck with your project

Richard Broughton
Columbia, SC
66 Giulia TI (slowly being restored)