One Lap Begins

Friday, the amazing One Lap of America, in the mighty 168 begins.

How much of a lap will depend on the mighty I-tralian mechanicals and
mainly, the wallet, which must be watched carefully.

I have had more failures this month in the car than in the last 5
years...so I am sweatin'. It's looking pretty solid now, the only
casualties are a failed a/c clutch coil, and 3 slightly bent rims, which
cause a slight vibration below 100 mph :o)

I will have to bee-line it up the east coast for time reasons and first
destination is just outside Philadelphia, Cherry Hill NJ.

Who knows where day 1 will end up...

Cross your fingers for me. I will be signing off the digest Friday am,
but will be following my e-mail as often as possible...
- --

Bill Harkell, road warrior.
Tampa Florida and the big open road...
http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/enter.htm