new spider in US

Not to start the Alfa back in the US debate again, but last night I was
eating dinner in Coconut Grove, FLA and an new ALfa spider turned the
corner and drove down the street.  The owner parked it in the same garage
I was in so I checked it out but the owner was already gone.  This car is
registered in Florida, it has Florida plates on it, not diplomat or
foreign plates.  It was black with a tan interior. Does anyone know
anything about this car?

Chris
Miami, FL