RE: Catdaddy definition

> As to your comment about there not being enough room in a '66 GTV
> for "the obligatory pimp hat," one might overcome this problem by
> adjusting the rack of the seat back. One could not, however, overcome
> the problem of much-too-limited ho capacity.

not to mention the fact that, as has been discussed on this very digest many
times, there is not enough room on the rear parcel shelf to have
catdaddy-type relationships.

"well, your honor, while the rear parcel shelf activity in my '66 gtv may
have been 'inappropriate', it did *not* involve pimping out ho's..."

bs

End of alfa-digest V7 #143