Catdaddy definition

Hi Elie,

While I appreciate your effort and your reply, I'm not sure =

I like the negative connotation of your definition:

> ... I suspect that a cat daddy car would be what we've =

> called a pimp mobile ...

I previously got a definition of Catdaddy from a friend that's =

more plugged into Urban Culture than I am (i.e., he watches =

a lot of Fox TV and occasionally even watches the WB Network).
His definition is:

> A "cat daddy" is a cool guy. Consequently, a "cat daddy car" is =

> a car used for picking up chicks. In other words, a babe magnet. =

> According to my source, cat daddy cars are usually older cars, =

> such as 60s Corvettes.

As to your comment about there not being enough room in a '66 GTV =

for "the obligatory pimp hat," one might overcome this problem by =

adjusting the rack of the seat back. One could not, however, overcome =

the problem of much-too-limited ho capacity.

Great post, I loved it.

Rich
'87 Milano
'78 Spider