Re: copy cat

JJK1204@domain.elided wrote:

> David you wrote
> <<I saw the new Mercury Cougar in the flesh yesterday for the
> first time.  Does anybody else feel that it bears a striking
> resemblance to the newest Alfa GTV?>>
>
> I hope not. Although I have not seen a new Alfa GTV I also recently saw the
> Cougar. What an ugly thing. Looks very Japanese, bloated and out of
> proportion.
>
> John Katos

Its known as the Ford Cougar in Europe and has received great reviews, I
believe its a superb drivers car.  In fact I seem to remember a face off
between it and the GTV and some other similar cars in a UK magazine and it came
out on top, helped by a Cosworth tuned V6.  I actually think its quite stylish
and futuristic, like the GTV which no doubt inspired it.

However I know where my lire would go.....

Keith
- --
Keith Ahern   - Advanced Technology Group -  Philips Multimedia Center
Mailto:keith@domain.elided 650 846 4294 http://www.pmc.philips.com