Want towing power? Think Italian!

> >Cherokee's make OK tow cars for alfa's, but aren't really heavy
> >enough for substantial use.  Plenty of power though
>

> What are you, crazy?  You can never have enough power!  :)
>
> Lusting after a new Ford SuperDuty F350 duelly with the big PowerStroke
> diesel...MORE TORQUE!!

	I am surprised nobody has said "I wouldn't be caught dead driving a
F*rd, I want an LM002!" Unfortunately they are a little more expensive than
an Alfetta.

	There were 2 or 3 at Concours Italiano, including one with the
license plate frame "Not a Land Rover". Appropriate given the boxy
similarity for the uninformed masses.