Removing head plugs for mag anodes

A while back I wrote in asking about removing firmly-stuck plugs
from the cyl head in order to fit the mag anode. Thanks everyone
who posted advice..... Jack, Dan, Bruce, and were there others
too?    I'm happy to say that after a week or two of soaking the
plugs with penetrating oil, and then using the proper in-hex socket
(or hex driver), plus a few inches of pipe to extend my socket-drive
handle, most of the plugs came out quite easily, on both Alfetta
and GTV. Of all the accessible plugs on the two cars, only one
plug is still fighting. I'll just forget about that one..... only need to
remove one per car anyway. Next move is to fit a mag anode to
each car, refit all removed plugs using anti-sieze grease, and see
what happens to the anode.

Best regards,
Graham H,
New Zealand.
Alfetta, GTV, Alfasud.
(No distilled or DI water in these cars.....
crazily expensive to buy here.....
but all filled with Mother Nature's finest, straight from heaven.....
and there's been plenty of that round here....... er, not heaven, but
plenty of rain....)