Parts from the land of Oz

this whole weber/dellorto/solex carb thing has got me thinking...

Im definately going to be coming to the USA for a few months in March next
year, and bringing a few hard-to-get alfa parts across for a friend.  I
could also (by sacrificing such useless things as clothing, etc...) bring
more.

If I were to bring a full euro induction system - Webers, Mounts, Manifold,
carb stay, and possibly air cleaner box, mechanical fuel pump, fuel
filter/pressure regulator. - would anyone be interested in it?
Maybe I could leave out the carbs - its the manifold and other hardware
thats hard for you guys to get...

So if anyone over there is interested in doing a full Euro conversion, let
me know.

Im currently puzzling through how to get a rear bumper through customs (
probably by taking out the rivets that hold the three sections together, and
putting the lot into my Ski bag.  Ive also got to work out a way to get a
rear windshield rubber + aluminium strips (gasketed type) across (tricky,
trying not to bend the aluminium trim...)

ben
'68 1750 GTV