Italian car roundup?

George, Jeff, (or whomever<g>)

> When is the annual I-car gathering in Dallas this
> year?

As far as I know, it's not going to be held this year. I'm not aware
of the details, but that's what I've heard from a number of differing
soirces.

But the Greek festival is on in Dallas this weekend, and I think
there's a blues/beer festival in Ft Worth this weekend as well. So at
least I can eat, drink, and listen to the blues.

g.
Gary Stark              74 Alfa Spider
gstark@domain.elided  87 Alfa Milan (truncated)
http://redbacksWeb.com  91 Mercedes 190E
Up over in Dallas from down under in Sydney.