Re: Italian car roundup?

Southwestern Digest members:
Don't forget the Texas Hill Country AROC Best Roads Tour October 10. See
the THCAROC website for full info.

If you just want a car show, The State Fair of Texas has a big show,
there might be a new Ferrari there tho I haven't seen one in recent
years.  The State Fair is a really nice time and Showboat is the Musical
this year, buy a ticket to Showboat and get free admission and parking to
the Fair. (You need a whole day for the Fair). The Fair lasts 3 weeks and
four weekends starting now.  See their web site.

Best Wishes
Bernie Bennett