RE: window going down

Bill,

I just replaced control box to solved driver side window going
down problem. There are two small relays inside control box that
usually switches got sticky in one side.  It is beyond repair.
A new one is the only way.  Or you may want to try APE.  Larry
didn't know what windows control box is until I bought one.

Of course, it is also possible to by-pass it.

Karl 92 168S

Has anyone bypassed the silly relay box/controller for the drivers side
window? Mine likes to roll down the window in rain storms. The black box
behind the glovebox was buzzing, and the problem is sporadic.

	Has anyone (other than Fred) had an A/C/ clutch coil failure?
Coil
shows
1.2 ohms with DVM. Connecting it blows the a/c relay fuse. Any tips?

Thanks!!!
- - --

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]