Re:buying a 164LS

I'm considering purchase of a 164, but may do it long distance.  I know
that some of you will have some valuable assistance for what I should
look for/stay away from. I'm thinking of a 94/95 (newer) and probably an
LS rather than the rarer Q.   I've been reading the AD for about 2 years,
but have mostly been paying closest attention to items re: my Spider.
Your collective assistance is appreciated in advance.

Gordy Hyde
Seattle area, WA in USA

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]