Overheating on the 75 TS

The sensor of my TS 75 lasted with no problems, but
we did have to replace one on Charlottes V6. Total
of about 70000miles on one sensor at least.

However, we did have problems with the V6 and the
fan failing to come on and just by luck fiddling with the
sensor wires did sometimes cause the fan to work. =

However, the problem turned out to be a broken power
wire going to the relay on the inner wing just in front of
the airbox. This wire looked OK, but came away very
easily when I examined the 4 wire conector it passed
though.

if you do short the sensor out, just connect the 2 wires
from the sensor together, as the fan relay only gets =

power when the ignition is turned on. This is a bit
of a last resort as it will shorted the life of the fan
motor a fair bit.

All the best

Keith