Stebro Rear Exhaust Section for 164

I replaced the rear exhaust section on my '92 164S with the Stebro exhaust.
I had read much on past postings about them and thought I'd post my
experience.  Overall, I'm pleased.  I chose the 3" oval tip which looks
good and was $30 cheaper.  The exhaust has a pleasant sound and the car
seems to perform well.

But, the part didn't fit like the OEM.  The left hanger is a bit off and
the rubber donut was a very tight fit.  Consequently, the tip looks a bit
crammed against the bumper and is not centered in the bumper cutaway.  In
addition, the Stebro flange is bigger then the OEM center pipe flange.  If
I had been fitting the full Stebro system, I assume this would not have
been a problem.  But, as it was the orignal donut gasket seemed small and
the Stebro replacement seemed big.  I went with the Stebro donut, but it
wasn't a great fit.  It sounds like its sealing fine but I have need to
have another look to be sure.

Rob Perry
'92 164S