164 LS windshield wiper arm contacting Hood

Bernie,

I had the same problem on my 164 S.  You'll need to tighten the bolt that
hold the wiper arm. There's a black plastic cover over the screw so you'll
have to pull that out first and use a hex style wrench to tighten the bolt.
This fixed the problem for me. Good luck.