Tires I chose for my GTV6

Folks,

Thanks to those who replied to my recent post, both in the digest and
privately.

On the basis of the opinions given the majority suggested A509's as the
best choice and so I have ordered these from Tire Rack Inc at a total
charge including shipping to MA of $281.

Buying tires by mail order, one still has to find a place to install them.
Tire Rack has a list of installers which they will recommend to purchasers.
So we shall see how one works out for me.

Cheers

Bruce Murray