RE: tourist seeks museo advice

We went to the Alfa museum last year, along with the Italian =

motorcycle show. =

The museum has a web page and I think we used the fax number
from there to check that they are open. You will need your =

passport, but as we only had one between the 2 of us, they only
gave us one badge but let both of us in. Whether it was because =

Charlotte is on crutches, or whether we were just lucky, but we
were directed straight through the middle of the main admin building
rather than round the outside.

Well worth a visit, and they really do leave you alone.

All the best

Keith