Re: Tires for GTV6

Bruce Murray wants tires that's good in wet yet performs.
Richard replied:
> i always found Yokohama A509s to be a very good wet/dry tire for my 2.5L
> milano. the Yoko AVSi is a better dry tire, but not quite as good in the
> wet (still not bad, though.)

I totally agree with richard here about his comments on both tires!!!
The truth was that I used to run A509 in snow when I lived in Iowa!

Both A509 and AVS-i are very good in wet. The AVS-i, though often said to be
"not quote as good in wet", is already better than many of the so-called
all weather tires!

A509 is really cheap for what you get out of it.

Jess
BTW, worn A509 works well in wet with predictable handling.