33 mysteries !!

Hi all,

On month ago, I was driving my car back from Netherlands and it was a very
hot day.  My engine stop and I could restart 15 minutes later.  No high
temperature, oil and fuel OK.  As I was very close to the motorway I
couldn't hear if fuel pump was OK and I didn't smell any fuel odor.  I did
not suspect an ignation problem but rather a fuel problem.  From that day I
loose 200 rpm and now days are colder my engine stop all the time in traffic
(only 600 idle rpm  !).  I adjust the iddle but I would like to know if
there is any filter between tank and injectors that could give this type of
problem.  Next week, I will replace air filter and sparks.
Another point is the front tyres completely worn only the inside part after
10.000 km and I'm not driving hard (nor stoping).  I already check the
geometry and it's OK.
Did you experiment the same with your 33.

Thanks in advance for all your response,
Yvon Duvivier