It's about tolerance

In message , BHIGGINS2@domain.elided writes
>Re: Who is Mark McGuire?, etc., etc.
>
>Now that we have waved the flag and insulted everybody - maybe we can drop
>this thread and get back to ALFAS.
>
>I also subscribed to the Ferrari digest hoping to see some intelligent
>exchanges of technical info - what I found was petty bickering, insults and
>people trying to impress each other with their wealth - very diappointing to a
>car nut like myself!  I no longer read the Ferrari digest and it irritated me
>so much that my desire to one day own a Ferrari has been tainted by the
>thought of "is this the car crowd with which I want to be part of?"
>
>If the Alfa digest is going this route - well I have a bunch of Alfas for
>sale!
Ben, if you want to get out of Alfas because of the stuff we type,
usually late at night, often, in my case at least, after a drink, then
go ahead. If you lived close enough I'd type enough rubbish so that you
GAVE me the Alfas you have.
How come what somebody says makes my car different? I don't get this at
all. Everybody in the whole world could chant "Jon's 75 is trash" in
unison for an hour and I'm sure the car wouldn't know about it.
You can like my cars, laugh at my cars and tell jokes about them and I
wont care. Why should I care what you think?
Touch my cars and that's a different thing though.

To sum up, if you want to sanitise a digest before reading it, just so
you dont get offended, hold down the control and alt keys and then press
the delete key. This will get rid of all things unsuitable for
intolerant people.

The words above are generated randomly and have nothing at all to do
with anybody, especially people called Richard. All similarities to
grammatically correct English are purely coincidental. All the above is
conjecture on my part and allegation in general and should not be
construed as being part of any kind of invitation to litigation.
- --
Jonathan Coates
33 wagon daily driver
164LV6 in bits waiting for a new engine
752.0TS T car recapitated and being run in
Alfetta 2.0 GTV hibernating