RE: Oh my

Ted,

I whole heartedly agree with you that the digest is not a place to whine and
bicker with others.  Unfortunately, it happens.

The Ferrari digest seems to get this more than the Alfa one.  There is a lot
of fluff on the Ferrari digest but occasionally I have found help.  Obviously
the Ferrari crowd is going to have a lot more of the "gold chain" people but
that's just a fact of life.  I wouldn't let this discourage you from
purchasing one though.  If the cars could talk I'm sure that they would much
rather be owned by a enthusiast than one who just wants to show it off.  There
are many Ferrari owners who are just plain motorheads and regular guys like
you and me.

Henry

'87 Milano Verde
'78 308 GTS