Oh my

I am constantly amazed at the depth people will go to complain. Laziness
is an amazing thing. And I don't want to pick on this person, but it
seems only LOGICAL...if you aren't happy with the email lists you are
on...anyone....unsubscribe. Complaining to the people that are on the
lists, well, that's just silly.

Now, alfa content...someone in a past digest had some Pirelli P700zs for
sale...205/50s ...if you could email me about those, I am interested,
mine are getting near closing time. Thanks, Ted

I also subscribed to the Ferrari digest hoping to see some intelligent
> exchanges of technical info - what I found was petty bickering, insults and
> people trying to impress each other with their wealth - very diappointing
to a
> car nut like myself!  I no longer read the Ferrari digest and it
irritated me
> so much that my desire to one day own a Ferrari has been tainted by the
> thought of "is this the car crowd with which I want to be part of?"
>
> If the Alfa digest is going this route - well I have a bunch of Alfas for
> sale!
>
> Ben Higgins
> Galveston, Texas
- --