RE: Good upholsterer in Eastern MA?

> As a recent college graduate, my parents have kindly offered to foot the
> bill for new upholstery in my '74 GTV 2000.  Anyone have recommendations
> (Brian?) on a good place to get this done in central/eastern
> Massachusetts?
> I'm in Harvard, intersection of Rts 495 & 2...  I'll probably have
> everything done (seats, doors, rear panels, and headliner, too), so I
> guess I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance (2 hours?) if necessary
> to get a top notch job done.
> Also, any tips on good places to store it for the winter?

i had the headliner in my '71 gtv done at a place called ayer auto trim.
this was a few years ago, just before the proper material or kits started to
become available.  also, the car didn't have an existing headliner, or any
of the hardware for the inset portion above the rear parcel shelf.

we found a more modern material of the right shade, and going by a few
pictures the guy did a remarkable job - got all the seams right, and the
inset section.  i'd highly recommend him, i plan on taking the verde
recaro's there if i ever find the correct material.

they are on 76 east main street, the # is 772-6092 (not sure of the new area
code, probably 978).  no affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

if you'd like to take a look at the job on my '71 first, let me know.  i'm
located in boxborough, one town away.

have fun,

bs