Good upholsterer in Eastern MA?

As a recent college graduate, my parents have kindly offered to foot the
bill for new upholstery in my '74 GTV 2000.  Anyone have recommendations
(Brian?) on a good place to get this done in central/eastern Massachusetts?
I'm in Harvard, intersection of Rts 495 & 2...  I'll probably have
everything done (seats, doors, rear panels, and headliner, too), so I
guess I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance (2 hours?) if necessary
to get a top notch job done.
Also, any tips on good places to store it for the winter?

     Jeff Matson