Re: 164 vibrations

RBoniface@domain.elided wrote:

I,too, used to think that this was the problem.  However, it is interesting
that the 164 is the only car I've ever owned which has exhibited this
characteristic and it is
also such a common complaint among other 164 owners.  The fact that it has
- --
there has been at least one instance of a loose steering rack
reported here on the digest lately.  this would certainly account
for all the symptoms.   let us know if this turns out to the case.

Peter