re: wet GTV6

Mark Smith asked:
"The "guide" that splits the window looked more like a faucet! My
question(about time eh) is....is there a drain hole I am not seeing? Is there
a source for new window gaskets, if so has anyone done this? I'm talking alot
of water here!  Fortunatly I currently reside in Tucson Arizona so the car
doesn't see that much rain but even washing it soaks the carpet. Any and all
help or advice greatly appreciated."

My Alfetta GT had a similar problem a couple of years ago, before El Nino.
The channels that the windows rode in, lined with a felt and rubber type of
material was gone, dead, weathered beyond duty.  I picked the stuff up at AR
Ricambi for (as I remember it) less than a dollar a linear foot.  I was having
other work done at the time, so I had the glass shop do the install.

Hope this helps.

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California

And, by the way Kelly, what's this about a return engagement for El Nino?
Nature isn't that much of a mother, is she??