EURO '98

EURO 98 AUTO FESTIVAL:  friday, october 16 --->  sunday, october 18
Anderson South Carolina
- -BMW plant tours
- -car show, sponsor displays, vendors
- -driving events
- -emphasis on diversity of marques- as a funny note, guess how they spelled
Alfa? Yup, Alpha. Yeesh.
- -Alfas, Volvos. BMWs, Austin Healeys, M-B's, MG's, Porsche's, Rolls-Royce,
etc etc etc.
- -benefits Red Cross
- -class and corporate awards at the show
- -$25 for 1st car, $10 each additional to enter
- -banquet saturday is $25 each person
- -rally is $5 per car
It sounds pretty cool, and I'm sure there's more info on the web, try on the
BMW Zentrum site.
I got all info by word of mouth (I wrote some of it down, I don't have THAT
good a memory), so check around for some more, I'm sure it's there. There is
some emphasis on older, collectible cars, but all are welcome.
So run with it I guess...
I am in now way related to this event, yadda yadda yadda.
Mark Domby