Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:52:18 +1000
From: Jan Wickham <jan@domain.elided>
To: copple@domain.elided
Subject: throwing money

regan could you please forward this to he digest as my system at the
moment will not allow me to access his letserver...ta...jan wickham in
aussie would throwing some money at you to help keep the witless sods off
your back be of benefit to protect you assets. as a club president in aus
who often sees her members and other aussie members contributions and
questions up on the list perhaps we could organise a keep the list serve
going night run or track day. of course, we would have to raise twice the
readies due to the state of the aussie dollar! i am very serious although
the tone is not. just let me know and i will get the down under connection
collecting....jan wickham, pres, aroca queensland chapter ps we have just
had to go through incorporating our national council here for exactly the
same reasons and we don't even have the american legal system which i came
in contact with as a systems analyist with big blue in the us and your
northern neighbour for 14 years.