Bras for Sale!

I am offering two front bras for sale in virtually unused condition.  One
fits all Spiders up to 1990 and the other fits all 164 12v models.  I have
found no situations in my driving cycle where they would be particularly
useful. They are OEM.  The Spider version is $65 and the 164 is $80 (two
piece).  UPS shipping costs will vary and are in addition to the item cost.
Also have a set of 164L alloy wheels in excellent condition for $450 plus
freight if anyone is interested.  Jason Thompson