Body kits for Series 3 Spiders

Gregory asks about front end treatments for Series 3 spiders:

The pictures of the European series 3 Spiders I've seen don't look all
that much different than their US-spec counterparts.  By the mid-80's
Alfa had probably consolidated production types to some degree for
production economy, at least in the sheet metal (does anybody know when
the Euro series 3 Spiders went EFI?).  I can testify that the Alfa
bumpers do their job -- some d*mn fool in a Neon found out that I had
better brakes than he did and his front end had a lot more damage than
my rear bumper scratches.

AR Ricambi's catalog suggests that it might be possible to have a front
end treatment similar to the series 4 Spiders for the Series 2 ones, as
well.  Alfa, of course, did its own set of front end treatments with the
Quad.  AR Ricambi has aftermarket items in its catalog similar to what
Alfa did:  revised front spoiler and side skirts.  Spruell has a
kevlar/fiberglass Quad-type front spoiler that's nice, but it's $300.
Note that with  Spider's relative closeness to the ground, dinged metal
spoilers are pretty common and a "glass" one might have a pretty short
life.

Just some thoughts . . .

Bill Bain
President AROC Atlanta