Late 101 Spider question

     I looked at a 62 Giulietta Spider normal for sale yesterday, and two
     things seem odd.  First, it has the largest size taillights, which I
     thought came only on Giulia Spiders.  Is this another transition
     thing, as with the change from 750 to 101 Spiders?  Also, the car has
     a stock 1300 101 motor, but the water pump has a steel pulley with a
     bolted-on plastic fan.  Is that normal?  I thought all 101 1300s had
     the four-blade cast aluminum fan and pulley.  It definitely had a
     101-numbered head, and the block has the oil pressure fitting low on
     the exhaust side of the block.  So I don't think it's a later 105 1300
     block.

     Andrew Watry
     Berlina Register