People really drive Alfa's?

In a message dated 98-09-11 15:13:10 EDT, 	Charles Schwartz wrote:

<< Stop and think - there is a REASON Alfas don't have cup holders and those
 other vehicles do... it is because Alfas are sold to people who want to
drive,
 who like to drive, who ENJOY and APPRECIATE driving.....

  If you only knew how long it took me to stop laughing.....(not at you
personally).
Within 5 miles of my house I could show you 2 Spiders and a Milano that sit
under car covers 363 days of the year because the owners are afraid the shift
knobs will fade if exposed to the light of day.  Other than myself and 1
friend, I've found no one (at least in this area) who drive their car on a
regular basis.....and forget about anyone driving them daily.  Hell, I even
went to a club track event last year and the president showed up in his BMW.
I didn't join.

Bryan Carter

End of alfa-digest V7 #95