People really drive Alfa's?

Regarding Bryan Carter's comment about people not driving their
alfa's...

Too bad you don't live near my house. I have four alfa's and drive at
least one of them everyday from April through October. I pass an alfa on
the street at least once a week. Half the time it's one of mine. I must
admit though, I do enjoy saying to myself "Hey look, here comes the
coolest car I've seen on the street today" and then realizing, It's my
wife, in one of our cars, and I get to work on it this weekend too! I
couldn't ask for anything more. :-)

Phil Williams
Owego NY
87 Milano Platinum