Re:People Really Drive Alfas

I really drive my 71 GTV.  Its a daily driver.  Sometimes on the way to work,
I'll stop for a bagel and coffee.  Shortly after that, I start doubting that
'GTV' stands for Gran Turisimo Veloce, but rather is an abbreviation for an
Italian phrase meaning impossible to drive while holding your morning joe.

I don't have a cup holder, or a radio for that matter, but installing one
wouldn't demean the rich history of Alfa Romeo.

Lawrence Gowin
71 GTV