Re: People Really Drive Alfas

I drive the crap out of my 85 GTV 6 every single day, and enjoy the hell out
of it! Consequently, the front suspension is gone, the engine is ticking
something fierce, a mysterious oil leak has come to live with me, and a hole
the size of a small dog has appeared in my radiator, thanks to the previous
owner, who installed the electric fans *through* the radiator fins... Oh,
the joy. I don't have the special service tools needed to fix much of what
ails her myself, and current divorce proceedings *severely* limit me from
spending the money to *have* her fixed by a pro... But I drive her anyway.
And if she dies, or just gives up, then she will be reborn, to drive again!
Muhaha!

Please, won't you give to the Save the GTV 6 Fund? Sally Struthers wants you
to give! :-)

Cheers all,

Darren
85 GTV 6 Gran Turismo - San Antonio