Re: Digest legal issues.

"Brian Shorey" <bshorey@domain.elided> writes:
> the more i think about the digest legal issues, the more i'd like to see an
> apology and a retraction - i'd love to know who is being apologized to, and
> what is being apologized for.

Me too. The litigant obviously doesn't know how the digest works or he
wouldn't write such a letter to Richard who is not even the mailman equivalant,
rather more like someone who repairs the mail sorting machines (sorry Richard).

Since Richard is giving hints, I'm obliged to make a (rhetorical) guess. I
suspect some business that was chewed out by an angry digester. Perhaps the
guilietta restorer or the one who "stole the 5 year old battery".

Gee, isn't it nice to have a scandal of our own to talk about?

But seriously, we all need to be a bit careful about saying something negative
about a business on the digest. I always think on it a day before I write
something questionable.

Colin.