Re: 194 vibrations

> My '94 also has a vibration. It comes on at 45mph (70kph) and goes away
> at 55mph (90kph). Above this speed it's as smooth as glass

A Cautionery Tale!

I had vibration on my '91  3.0 lusso between 65 and 75mph - typical of
wheel balance problems

Lived with it for 2 or 3 days until I could get to a tyre depot to have
them checked, and when they took the wheels off, the inside edge of 2
front and one rear tyres were scrubbed down to canvas!!

Especially worrying as the wear was totaly invisible on the car except on
full lock and peering under the wings

It was caused by tracking, which had suddenly gone out by 3 degrees !!

Cost a fortune for 3 new tyres - the existing ones were only about 1/4
worn !

Rob