Re: Alfa Romeo: View from the Mouth of the Dragon

I am delighted that the recent attention to "View from the Mouth of the
Dragon" prompted Bernie Bennet to pull out his copy, experience it, enjoy it,
and report favorably on it. I had tried to lean over backwards (an
uncomfortable position) to present a balanced review when I initially reviewed
it. Try as one might, an attempt at objectivity by an unsympathetic audience
is no substitute for a well-stated report by a favoribly impressed user. I
certainly hope that everyone who buys it likes it as much as Bernie does.

John