76 Spider fuse/electrical questions

Can anyone provide me with a list of the proper fuse ratings for a 76
Spider? There are 10 fuses in the fuse box.  I have found the right
fuse type , in various amperages, at the local auto store, but my
books do not reference the proper amperage for each fuse position.

 My turn signal fuse is currently 8 amps, and has blown 3 times in the
last month. I was curious if this is actually the correct fuse.
Yesterday the fuse blew as I was replacing it.  I've never had that
happen in other cars. Does this indicate a problem with something
other than the fuse?

TIA

==

Phil  Dupont  AROC 38653