Re: Al Porter's 164 Air Conditioning

I guess I missed your original post, Al.  In addition to checking your
freon, etc., you may want to consider insulating your a/c components
between the engine and windshield.  Remove the plastic cover below the
windshield, lay a piece of duct insulation (shinny backing) across the
a/c components and reinstall the plastic cover.  Dave Lacki suggested
this earlier in the summer and I've been very happy with the results.

Rodney G. Tidwell
McComb, MS