750 "Low Nose" SS INFO

Over the last several months, I have developed an interest in obtaining a
early 750 SS.  At this point, I need more information on the cars so I can
properly evaluate the one I have found for sale.  Information on these early
SS's is quite difficult to come by.  In my small collection of Alfa books,
only ALFA ROMEO VELOCE - THE RACING GIULIETTA'S by Hughes and Da Prato has any
detailed info.

Specifically, I'm interested in the following:

Interior Photos
Engine compartment photos
Original factory color combinations
Avialability of a factory parts book with parts specific to the 750 version of
this car
Information on the 750 Veloce engine in "Tipo 120" configuration: how do I
identify a Tipo 120?
Other US owners of these cars that I might call

Thanks in advance!

David Alexander
Riverside, IL