Re: Pictures and Story of Monterey

Jim,
Thank you for the interesting text and pictures of Monterey.  Perhaps,
someday I will get out to this event.  I really enjoyed the clarity of
the pictures and the potential of Alfa coming back to the US, maybe
after year 2K.

For the Alfisti,  I just spent 7 days in France and ran up a tally on
Alfa sightings.  I saw a few 164s and 75s(Milano).  I did not have time
to visit any of the local Alfa Dealers in Paris but did catch a quick
glance at a 146 at the Fiat dealer in Voison. Also a 155 motoring into
Grenoble on Monday on the A3?  I think it was the A3, it was a fast 7
days.

I was attending my sons wedding in Grenoble which kept me plenty busy.
In a few days I will scan a couple countryside pictures and the one
picture of a 164 in downtown Paris (Chantelet) district, perhaps it was
one of you netters :-).

I will post the URL when I get it online.

Regards,
Don S.