(WTB) 164S

Hi:

      I am looking to buy a Alfa 164S that has been highly customized.  I
am looking for
a 164S that is either Red/Black or Black/Black in color, Has lowering
springs, bigger
front and rear swaybars, goodlooking set of 16" or 17" deepdish wheels,
custom stereo
system, alarm, tinted windows, low miles, all 164 recalls done,
performance exhaust, anykind of streetable engine modifications a plus,
and what every else that would add to the beauty and performance of the
car etc. etc..  I have been doing this kind of stuff to my GTV6 and it is
taking alot of time and I just cant see doing it to a 164S too.  That is
why I would like to find a 164S that has already been done so I can take
more time on my GTV6.  I have always wanted a beautifully customized 164S
and would like to buy one as soon as I find that "PERFECT ONE"!  I am a
very serious cash buyer who is willing to travel for the right
car.

Thanks,

Todd Hoppens  '81 GTV6