Track control arm bushes for 164

I have just had my car through the U.K. Mot test and it has failed
because of a worn track control arm bush. This is the bush that mounts
the wishbone to the chasis. My local Alfa dealer says that you cannot
get the bush on its own, you have to buy the whol suspension piece,
GBP100 !!!!! Does anyone know if we can get the bush on its own?
It seems to have worn because of oil dripping onto it , probably from
the cambelt tensioner, do I need to change this urgently or can it wait
600 for the 108000 service?
Thanks in anticipation
Mike
164L 3.0